petl - Extract, Transform and Load (Tables of Data)¶
petl is a general purpose Python package for extracting, transforming
and loading tables of data.
- Documentation: http://petl.readthedocs.org/
- Source Code: https://github.com/petl-developers/petl
- Download: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/petl
- Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/python-etl
Please feel free to ask questions via the mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To report installation problems, bugs or any other issues please email email@example.com or raise an issue on GitHub.
For an example of
petl in use, see the case study on comparing tables.
For an alphabetic list of all functions in the package, see the Index.
Version 1.0 is a new major release of
petl. See the Changes
section for more information about what has changed in version 1.0.
- Extract/Load - reading/writing tables from files, databases and other sources
- Transform - transforming tables
- Utility functions
- Related Work